Click here to view a PDF version of the application.
• Have a genuine desire to explore the variety of traditions of nonviolence.
• Be age 18 or older.
• Be physically, mentally, and emotionally stable.
• Have a good sense of humor and communication skills.
• Be adaptable to changing situations.
• Be comfortable living with limited privacy and space, in a community of diverse individuals.
Before applying, please be sure to review our Participants Page, including our fee and cancellation policies. If this program is of interest to you, and you have any questions or hesitation about applying, please email or call us. We would be happy to explore this opportunity with you.
Please note that the application must be completed in one session. You cannot save your progress then return at a later time.
Submit the following items:
Your application will not be considered complete until all of the following items are received.
2. $20 Nonrefundable Application Fee
3. Reference Letters
Please ask two (2) persons, other than family members, who are familiar with your background and interests to write letters of reference for you and send them directly to us (via postal mail or email). Both reference letters must be received before your application will be considered complete.
Once we receive your complete application, we will acknowledge receipt and make a decision regarding acceptance within 2 weeks.
Space is limited, so we encourage you to apply early.