Five Ways to Support Satyagraha Institute
1. Make a Financial Contribution
Donate by Check:
Make your check payable to: Satyagraha Institute
Mail check to:
c/o Lois Andersen, Treasurer
45817 - 204th St., Arlington, SD 57212
Satyagraha Institute has a lean budget. Most of our administrative labor is donated, and some faculty are generously contributing their time. Your contribution will help make this project successful. Donors will be recognized on our website. (If you prefer to be listed as Anonymous, just let us know.)
• Benefactor $5,000
• Sustainer $2,500 to $4,999
• Advocate $1,000 to $2,499
• Supporter $100 to $999
• Friend $1 to $99
We are grateful to our fiscal sponsor, Dakota Rural Action, a nonprofit corporation (EIN 46-0398656) who shares our vision and enables us to receive 501(c)(3) charitable contributions.
2. Become a Partner Organization
A partner organization supports Satyagraha Institute by offering input on program design, referring potential participants, including on their website a link to Satyagraha Institute, and making a minimum annual contribution of $100.
3. Become a Business Sponsor
A business sponsor supports Satyagraha Institute by making a minimum annual contribution of $1,000. Business sponsors will receive special mention in donor reports and will be linked on our website.
4. Offer Your Endorsement
If you are a public figure or the head of an organization, please consider offering your endorsement for possible use in our publicity materials. Your comments, suitable for quotation, are welcome, but it is also fine to simply lend us your name. We also welcome organizational endorsements.
5. Publicize the Institute
• Help spread the word on your website, in your social media, and in your newsletter. Use our PDF flyer.
• Share information about the Institute using our 2018 Program Report
• Like us on Facebook.
• Encourage potential participants to apply, and ask potential contributors to donate.